222015- Martin- Including the city of Fairmont 208 PM CDT Fri Oct 22 2021
Late this afternoon Sunny. North winds around 5 mph. Tonight Clear. Widespread frost. Lows around 30. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly cloudy. Widespread frost in the morning. Highs around 50. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. East winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Sunday night Rain likely in the evening, then partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday and monday night Mostly clear. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday night Rain likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms in the evening, then rain likely after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain likely in the morning, then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
Some isolated showers will be possible across the Corn Belt Friday, but most areas east of the Rockies will be drier with quieter weather conditions that should favor harvest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 5:39AM Fri Oct 22, 2021 CDT
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.